Developing healthy eating habits and the health of your child is our priority, therefore, in “Kraina Czarów” we focus on accustoming children to making healthy choices.
Our menu is balanced and adapted to the daily needs of a young organism, and every day meals are composed to supply children with energy for the whole day and restore balance at the level of body and mind. We provide our pupils with healthy meals, free from chemical additives and adapted to the season.
We focus on teaching how to make healthy choices every day.
- We avoid sugar.
- We steam cook.
- We prefer low-processed food.
- We avoid unhealthy fats.
- We teach to eat healthy and tasty.
- We prefer vegetables, fruits, groats and fish.
- Breakfast: Millet with baked apple and cinnamon
- Dinner 1: Pumpkin soup with a hint of coconut
- Dinner 2: Chicken stew, buckwheat, pickled cucumber / vegetarian stew, buckwheat, pickled cucumber
- Tea snack: Buns with vegetables
- Breakfast: Homemade wholemeal bread with cheese, butter, cucumber for crisping
- Dinner 1: Vegetable soup with Brussels sprouts
- Dinner 2: Chickpea cutlets, mashed potatoes, and beetroots
- Tea snack: Fruit salad
- Breakfast: Cauliflower paste, wholemeal bread, butter, and cucumber
- Dinner 1: Tomato soup with rice
- Dinner 2: Chicken fillets, pumpkin puree, white cabbage salad with green parsley / soy cutlets, pumpkin puree, white cabbage salad with green parsley
- Tea snack: Apple pie with flax
- Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, bread, butter, and radish to crunch
- Dinner 1: Broccoli soup with noodles
- Dinner 2: Fish meatballs in dill sauce, mashed potatoes, and carrots in a butter sauce / cauliflower cutlets, green peas puree, and white cabbage salad
- Tea snack: Banana cake with cranberries
- Breakfast: Yogurt with fruit and homemade granola
- Dinner 1: Carrot cream soup with lentils, turmeric and croutons
- Dinner 2: “Kaszotto” beetroot with pearl barley and pumpkin seeds
- Tea snack: Sea buckthorn kissel